D.O. and others,

I was able to get out tonight for about and hour and half after my sons ball
practice to fly the Hera.  My first flight was at around 7:30 and it lasted
over 8 minutes, that was my shortest, most averaged around 9.5 min..  My
last flight of the evening finshed after sunset and lasted 9:32.  Conditions
were very light winds heavy humid air and overcast with dark heavy clouds
floating by every so often.  I could park in a nice smooth flat circle under
one of these clouds and drift along and just not come down much at all.  I
am close on my CG (94mm from LE) but can still go back a little further and
have still not moved the hook back yet (forgot to before putting on the wing
tonight).  The plane still rotated very well and launched good with an
excellent zoom off the top.  I now know what you mean that having a Hera
makes you feel like you have a license to steal.  It is now makes sense to
me why F3J has the longer flight time than most TD events, 7 min duration
events could be quickly made obsolete with these birds flying.  I can't wait
to get out again this weekend with it for so more fun and frolicking.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS