I think the standard that we (the exchange) have adopted is that this is not
a forum for general advertising. No one wants a steady stream of spam.
However, product announcements and special promotion notices are not only
welcomed - but encouraged.
Karlton is doing us all favor by making these receivers available at a
bargain price.
I haven't really seen a problem with excess advertising here in the past
several years. I have seen occasional problems with intolerance.
You vendor / advertiser dudes keep up the good work. We have a fantastic
hobbby, and an incredible array of products thanks to your efforts.

 My.02

Mark