Another Scobie Gem, I'll keep it.

"cottage cheese" or "silky, about 6mph, and dense" is what a buzzard would think.
This goes hand-in-hand with Thornburg's River of Air concept.

--Bill

On Tue, 16 May 2000 06:36:51 -0700 Scobie Puchtler or Sarah Felstiner
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My first question is just how much wind is too much wind for HLG
> in the 12oz
> range ?

Matt somehow caught me feeling particularly long winded this evening so
consider yourselves warned. The delete key is not hard to find!