                From:   Orbitone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Tuesday, May 16, 2000 1:32 AM
                To:     soaring exchange
                Subject:        [RCSE] Wanted Gas Soldier Gun {BUTANE}

                I am looking to fine a good Butane Gas Soldier Gun to fix
broken wing wires
                and anything else it might do..Who has one they would like
to sell ot tell
                me where there is a good one to get...
                I tried a 12volt soldier gun and it did not get that hot!!
                thanks .. Mike

                RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
"subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]