Fernando Magnetti wrote:

> > I have a chance to get a JR 347 but i want it to fly a full house
> sailplane
> > (six servos, batterfly, etc)
> > something like an F3B.
> > Its Ok this radio for this?
> > It have all the mixes that I need?

I still have one (347) and would recommend it to anyone.  There are very
few compromises involved with programming it.

I went to a 8103 this year cause I wanted to control an auto pilot on
the extra channel.  If not for that, I'd still be using the 347.

I had the 347 set up with camber, crow, reflex and everything except
full span ailerons.  But if you think about it, flaps are hinged at the
bottom and won't do differential very well.  So, forcing them to act
like ailerons is a waste anyway.

Enjoy the 347.
--
Ron Richardson