Hey guys,

I played football for 6 years, do a lot of flying of real airplanes of all types and I
can tell you that it is very easy for me to determine within a few feet what 30 yards
or 30 meters looks like, and now that I'm at Poway myself, there are many who are
getting damn close to and sometimes more than 30 meters launch height!  I'm just
amazed at how many of you doubt these numbers!  It brings to mind several questions I
would ask of you doubters:

How old are you?
What kind of shape are you in?
How athletic are you?
How long are your arms?
What kind of throwing technique do you practice?

Telephone poles around here are typically about 60 feet high, and nearly everyone here
at Poway is throwing at least 50% higher than the one next to the pit area, and many
are 100% higher in the wind.  Just because you don't think you can do something, don't
doubt those who can!!!

Keith M         (Flame Suit ON)