In a message dated 6/7/00 8:33:00 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< If you want to spend $175.00 -- there's a bigger folding cart that Lenny
 Keer uses. I can get info if you'd like.

 Mark

As Mark Howard mentioned, I've been using a great folding cart for several
months now.  It hold plenty of gear and the big wheels roll easily on grass.
Folds up flat to fit into the car too.  It's a great choice if you can
justify the price. <A
HREF="http://www.northerntool.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=71
94&prmenbr=6970">Foldit cart</A>

Seeya,