> -----Original Message-----
> From: Scobie Puchtler or Sarah Felstiner [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2000 1:46 PM
> To:   Jeff Winder; RCSE
> Subject:      RE: [RCSE] Side Arm Launch HLG

        Scobie,
        The side arm method seems like a blast, but are the designs involved
only 'straight' winged craft, (dihedral only)?  I assuming that a poly model
will not be able to be launched in this method. Also, are the wings
reinforced to allow this? Will a very light 'bagged' wing be 'adequate' to
take on this new force?

        Jeff