As usual, when I complete a review, I sell the plane to make room for the
next one.

White with sexy red trim and red bottoms.

4 new Volz Micro Maxx servos. ($52 each)
2 new Volz Wing Maxx servos ($56 each)
2 Micro Maxx Ply Mounts           ($12)
2 Volz Servo extentions               ($10)
"D" connector wiring harness with Gold Pins ($40
1400 AUL Sanyo battery Pack  ($20)
Stratos Wing and Fuse and Tail bags. ($35)
Airframe  ($895)
Hitec Switch Harness  ($4)
Carbon pushrod           ($10)
New Hitec Slimline 8 Micro RX ($55) optional to sale
Total (w/RX)  $1401 ready to soar
Shipping will be aprox. $25

I will be ready to ship by the end of the week.

Set up to Arend Borst specs

I glued a mount in for a Tim McCann Screw-On Skeg, 2 4/40 screws inst/remove.
Also has On/Off Switch installed in nose Keel.
This is an amazing plane. Launchs on rails, Rudder Vators are amazingly
effective.
Slows down almost too much on landings (only 60% down flap needed)

First contact gets it.  Snooze and lose.  The price is not negotiable.  This
is all new equipment, the plane will have about 15 flghts on it.
No charge for the pre assembly :-)