We will be closed Friday and Saturday of this week, June 23 and 24. We
are finally moving to our new larger location. We be conducting business
as usual on Monday. We have been needing the room for well over a year
and with the move we hope we will be able to service our customers
better. Our new number will be 802-555-7700, but our old number
(802-658-9482) will still work at least for several months.

Our new facility will have a larger storeroom and better shipping
facilities as well as a better area for assmebling and boxing kits. Our
offices are also in the same building separated by a short hallway. I
get the second floor office with a balcony! Definitely will have to get
a small fridge for snacks, and drinks. My wife said setting up a big
screen TV is not a business expense...oh, well!

The front of the building has a great sized parking lot for testing park
and slowfliers and just a few minutes away is a great field for both
electrics and sailplanes.

Carolyn has been training for our new automated order, accounting and
shipping system called Mail Order Manager (MOM) and we hope to have this
started within a couple of months and completely in place by the end of
the year. This will definitely help us expedite our shipping and
tracking processes. We have always been very good at designing and
bringing in the best possible products to our customers and we will keep
on doing just that. This year, our goal is to improve our customer
service in the coming months. For all the many loyal customers that have
been with us for so many years, and the new ones too, we thank you for
your business. We promise that the coming year we will have some
fantastic new products and great goodies.

BTW...sometime early fall we plan to have an open house with food,
drink, and some free prizes as well as great deals. So if you are going
to be in the area, let us know. We will let you know about the dates as
soon as we are settled.

--
Sal DeFrancesco
Northeast Sailplane Products