Bill,

I have a Chrysalis and it is a great plane. I built it stock with the
smaller suggested tail volume. I covered the wing per plan and have had
NO problems with flutter even with a strong"ish" throw in windy
conditions. I don't think you need fancy(expensive) reinforcement. I
used the stock control rods and stock instalation with NO problems.
Looks flimsy but isn't if built to the plans.  I covered the fuse with
ekonokote and it has stood up well. It is very wet most of the time
where I live and I wanted plastic over that balsa! Mine came out about
11 ounces with "big" Hitec HS 80's and a case on my 535 and a 270mah
battery. No switch and about a US nickel for nose weight.

Mike in Arcata