Here is the online description of the new FMA RX

My question is;  What does IMAA legal mean?  is this what is needed for
multi flyer HL use?

Thanks,  George

       Quantum 6 Sub Micro Receiver
       Part Number: 506FM

       With the trend these days to smaller equipment for indoor and
park fliers, there are a lot of receivers available from a lot
ofmanufacturers who are rushing to market with some really small and
really disappointing designs. Most of these designs are not even 1991
compliant. Most are single conversion. Most do not feature full range
and if they do claim it, they don’t deliver. People are buying these
receivers with the thought of putting them in a small airplane and
flying in their back yards. Fine, but what if you want to go to the
average flying field with or put the same receiver in a larger airplane
to use at the field?  Chances are you will have problems with
interference, electrical and/or RF noise and you might even crash your
plane  especially if more than one or two people are in the air at the
same time. FMA engineers have a vastly different approach. We will make
our receivers as small as absolutely possible without sacrificing one
ounce of performance. In fact, our latest, 5th generation receivers are
not only the smallest and lightest we have ever produced, they are the
best performing, most selective, most reliable we have ever produced. At
FMA, we strive to make it better-smaller, not just smaller. Rush to your
local dealer and get a peek!

       The new Quantum 6 is a full-featured, full-range, dual conversion
receiver that is smaller than the Tetra which it is intended to replace.
With dimensions of 2.12"x0.80"x0.58" in heatshrink, and a weight of 14gm
(0.5 oz) it can be used in anything from indoor to park fliers to IMAA
legal with no sacrifice in performance. Available in either positive
(JR/Airtronics) or negative (Futaba/Hitec) shifts, the new Quantum 6 is
the smallest, high-performance, dual conversion receiver available.