They're just trying to imply that it's a "real" receiver, one with the
capability of handling a large scale aerobatic ship.  Whether this is
really true will "come out in the wash". They're trying to be sure to
differentiate this from the Feather-style receiver designed for
relatively close-up flying only.

Regards,

Joel