>Dudes
>
>   Any one have any results from handlaunch yesterday at the Mid South?

My OFB Steve Meyer took first in HLG with a poly Logic.
In second place was Oleg. (I dare not try to spell his last name...  8-)  )
Third place went to the local LASS HLG stud, Bruce Davidson, also flying a
poly Logic.

>How
>about todays TD results??

Sat.
Again, my OFB Steve Meyer was in the zone,  1st place with a Renaud Designs
Emerald Pro.
2nd place was to my friend Capn' Jack Strother with his Millenium.
3rd place went to Ed Sleger.

Sun.
1st  Cal Postuma
2nd Karl Miller  (Club SOAR scores wood again!!!)
3rd Steve Siebenaler

Weekend overall went to Ed Sleger.  Very nice flying, Ed!!!!

The flying was very tough each day with weather conditions constantly
changing, model carnage was MASSIVE, there were also guys landing way off
down wind.

And it was way too much fun, but I will post all that stuff in another
post!  8-)

Back home in Chicago with a SEG,

Jim
Downers Grove, IL