Stan Koch is older than a yellowed monocoat job, yet seems to win or place in
Grey Cup each place he goes.  He don't fly no gas bag Nosty or REz ship and
his scores always are better than mine, thats why I didn't mention him in my
other posts.

But what he and the others are at these events are an inspiration to all of
us guys.
Stan had the infamous Dave Jones, yep editor of QFI magazine in tow and Dave
flew a some great rounds too...for an alien :-)

The Nashville group is always in the top twenty and lots of times in the top
10, its a shame their jobs don't allow them to compete more nationally.  You
notice that JW is carefull to stay out of TN!  Its where his teacher lives
and some of the guys that used to keep the heat on him live.

MidSouth had the Michiganers, the Chi Town Dogs, Bama Boys, Carolina Rogues,
a few Kentuks, Caguns and Floridians, Texas Guns, Georgia Pears too :-)...You
won't find a stronger mix of pilots anywhere else other than maybe the Nats!

Any way hats off to Stan,  and the other Greys!

Gordy