Almost RTF, brand new 3.6 m Sharon Profi for sale.  Brand new, Volz Micro-Maxx servos
(6), carbon pushrods in the fuse, new 1100mah battery.  Plane is brand new, never been
flown, because haven't even finished installing the servos and pushrods yet!  Add your
Rx and finish servo installation and you're ready to rock with this awsome F3J soaring
machine!  With aileron-flap mixing, it turns and handles like a much smaller plane and
cores even small thermals.  The very high aspect ratio of the wing with the 7037 foil
transitioning to an RG15 and an all-up weight of only 75 ozs. (only a 9.5 oz wing
(designed for 2-man F3J tows) and then stays up there better than most I have ever
seen (you can actually float out a 5 to 7 min. task on just launch height as long as
you stay out of sink).  At 141.5" span, it's a lot easier to see when chasing those
thermals waaaayy downwind, and then it has the great penetration to get back!  I have
two others and love them for T/D contests!  Got plenty of pics of the two I have
flying right now if you want.
Price is now $1100, shipped to you.  $1200 completely RTF!  One of the U.S. F3J team
members has one in his quiver of T/D weapons for Corfu!

Keith M
877-436-8096 (toll-free)