In my experience there's not much to do in the way of R/C soaring.
There's a wet power club, the Cloud Busters, in Lafayette on the other
side of the river.  They fly on the levee.  You can find out more about
them from the folks at Hobby Time, which is just around the corner from
the Hobby Lobby craft store at the Tippecanoe Mall off of US 52.

Some of us at Purdue sometimes go out on the intramural fields to fly
handlaunch and small electric.  It being summer, most of us are elsewhere
right now.

Daniel O. Miller
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Homer: It's like you're from Venus...
Marge: And you're from Mars!
Homer: Oh sure, give me the one with all the monsters.