For the last time Karlton, it is you who has claimed IPD is the be-all
to end-all.
I supplied you with measured test results as you demanded. As you posted
privately, I responded privately. Nor do I need a good reason to claim
superiority, as that is not "my" argument. I believe I have been more
than accommodating.
I respect George. He has contributed a lot to our endeavor. I suggest
everyone get a copy of his journal "A to Z - Radio Control Electronics".
But what will he have to offer that you can't get from your own people
at MPX (other than an unbiased opinion)? How willing is MPX to support
you on your crusade?