Hi
I write a lot of test for are equipment to prove it is a lot better than
our competitors. This is very easy to do. And it would be very easy
to turn it all around to prove that the competitors is better.
.............So this doesn't really prove anything..........
It will take a lot of flying time to prove it.
Then I don't think you will prove that one system will be the
one that everyone will buy.
Everyone has there brand & mode that that like and fly with.
Only time will tell if IPD has it that much better.

Howard Rudy      KA7YWO
SLC, UT.