I have another Sharon that I might be willing to sell.  It's my #1 contest ship, but a
certain distributor may sponsor me with 2 new planes for Visalia, in which case I'll
be willing to sell it.  The price would be $1250, shipped.  Interested?  It's only
been flown mabe 15 flights or so.  Absolutely flawless, and has wipers installed for
the flaps and ailerons (Sharons don't normally have them), as well as custom made,
tape-on skegs.  All Volz Micro-Maxx servos installed.

Keith M
877-436-8096 toll free