I have several Airtronics Rx's for sale.  All are 8 channel.  Some are PCM
92985 and some are FM (I don't have the model # in front of me) and all are
obviously dual conversion.

PCM Rx are $95
FM are $65

I'm not exactly sure how many I have but it should be close to 10 total.  If
you are interested in them, send me your name and which type you want.  I
should be able to get you the crystal of your choice.  Get in line and as I
gather them up, I'll fill the orders.  Getting the crystal of your choice
will take an extra 2 weeks but I can send the RX out as soon as I gather
them.  gv