At 01:46 PM 8/4/2000, Jon Syvertson wrote:
>I know I really appreciated when you posted a picture on your website when
>I met you at a trashmound in the naperville area when I went slope flying
>for the first time.  You know . . . I was famous then ;-).

Hey, that was a special day!  I still remember it, I only had tried slope
soaring for the first time that summer, and you got your first taste that
day.  It was one of those days where everything kind of clicks together,
and you learn a few new things.  As I recall we were both flying built up
wings too...  8-)   Too much fun!

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of Chicago SOAR club