I just received my latest copy of Silent Flight from Nexus. It even came
AirMail. Imagine my suprise when I opened the package and found a copy of
RCM&E.

I called Wise Owl and was told that Nexus has ceased publication of Silent
Flight and that all subscriptions will be finished with issues of RCM&E. The
lady I spoke to at Wise Owl said that Nexus was supposed to have sent a
letter to subscribers.

Damn, first we lose Dave Jones, and now Silent Flight.

Ken