Any SBD nuts out there see John Hazel post on "Related Aerodynamics"?  Son
Cody and I were heavy into derby several years back.  I accumulated quite a
box full reference material, research data, past Derbytech magazines
(Brower and Finwall) etc. I look forward to passing on our goodie pile of
info to anybody who is   serious about trying to win in derby.  If
interested, or know anybody who might be, let me know.  I have some
hardware (alignment tools, wheels etc.) that can go also.

     Jerry Robertson
     Flagstaff, Az.
PS I'll be off the computer from 8/21 thru 9/12.