Decent kit, just watch your wood selection for excessive weight. Junk the
plastic pushrods, they're susceptable to thermal expansion. Strong wing,
especially if built as one-piece, but tricky to get perfectly straight
without using a wing-jig. Sensitive to CG changes, and will tip-stall if
speed get too low in a bank. Thermals decently, slows to a crawl with full
flaps. Rudder linkage is junk, too much unsupported length to have perfectly
tight. Fuselage really isn't up to the rigors of contest flying (trust me),
but can be strengthened with judicious use of composites. Looks great with a
Sharon-style v-tail ;)

Hope that helps,
Adam