I'm always amazed that Sal can even deal with email. I don't know why he
bothers to show the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address - he never answers it. I've asked a
couple of questions, querried about orders, asked to be notified upon
shipment, things like that, and I've NEVER recieved a response. Ever. I
tried to cancel an order (after not even recieving a confirmation of
receipt) and had to ask his wife in the end in order to get an answer. Poor
show to say the least.

I have to add that I got my last order in only a couple of weeks, but I
never recieved the confirmation that I asked for. I know quite a few people
in my club that refuse to even bother anymore, which is a shame considering
the product diversity that is available through NES. But, like the whole
Saturn car concept, people will tend to migrate to the place they get the
best service. There are quite a few suppliers out there, and some great
looking new ones.

Cheers,
Adam