[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< > > > I'm always amazed that Sal can even deal with email. I don't know
why he
 > > > bothers to show the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address - he never answers it. I've
asked a
 > > > couple of questions, querried about orders, asked to be notified upon
 > > > shipment, things like that, and I've NEVER recieved a response. Ever. I
 > > > tried to cancel an order (after not even recieving a confirmation of
 > > > receipt) and had to ask his wife in the end in order to get an answer.
Poor
 > > > show to say the least. >>

I have always attempted to keep a perfect customer service record - Kept it
nearly perfect.
Keeping a Customer Service team in place (i.e., technical support, answering
multiple strings of inquires and questions - Of which only a percentage
actually end-up in sales) implies that the business is in a commercially
viable industry...  Sales and Service teams drive up the cost of goods sold -
And the high-end model niche (not Tower plastic and foam) is tiny with little
to no margins.
I'm not defending NSP, but in this market, one of 2 things will happen to
99.999% of any startup business.  It will either suffer a serious degradation
in service - once reality sets in for the entrepreneur, or 2, it will enter a
new market, or go out of business.
>From my perspective, most folks are unaware of this lack of viability.  On
top of it all, you have a great deal of competition - Fighting over profits
and market share, that simply don't exist...
See Ya.
Steve