Good Morning
Well there seems to be some controversy about whether or not Daryl Broke
a rule????
I am not up on all the rules, so could someone state the exact rule????
(no opinions please, Just facts)
Can you change gliders? or parts? during a round?? between rounds????
I think if everyone on this exchange understood the exact violation, we
could make a better decision about this issue. I feel there are some
fans. or friends that would overlook this , just to see him get on the
team. And that's going to happen. I on the other hand would like to base
this on fact....
Thanks
Charlie