The Cumic Plus is a slightly enlarged (wing span) Cumic. It was kitted by
Airtronics. It was an ok polyhedral sailplane. I don't think it was better
than the Pantera or Gemini. I liked the Pantera of the 3 planes. It has the
same characteristics as those two planes. Keep an eye on the wings--they'll
bend on launch and give you an idea when to back off.
I used my Cumic Plus for my 8 hour LSF slope flight and the next day I
finished 3rd in a thermal duration contest with it. Fred Weaver won Visalia
with one a few years ago.
Mike Clancy