I've found the best way to not "listen to" topics that I'm not interested
in is to set up filters with select words.  Anything that has "Sal", "NSP",
"HTML" or other select words in the subject goes straight into the trash
bin.  Another way is to simply block the people that abuse it the most.  To
me it's much more annoying listening to the constant complaining about the
e-mails than it is to just delete them.   Everyone has subjects that they
don't like to read but others find them helpful.  If you're getting the
digest version of the list, you're pretty much out of luck using
filters.   PLEASE, let's just hit delete and not add to the waste of
bandwidth complaining about other people's posts.

Happy flying,

Jimmy

(Pardon my waste of bandwidth!) ;)