Hi
I'm interested in slope racing and combat.
Check out our website at http://www.super77th.com/
It's currently under construction but it has some info, pics and quite a few
links already.
I just bought a Victor from NESAIL and I love the speed of composite planes.
Until now I've been flying foamies up here due to treacherous landing
conditions.
I have a few questions about racing in the U.S. :
Why is it nearly impossible to find a slope race unless you live in San
Diego?  The closest thing I've found was a one design race in Russell,
Kansas, which happens only once per year.
Why do I never hear about F3F in the US?
What are the rules for man on man 48" foamie racing and one design racing,
such as with the Fun1?
    (distance between poles, height of poles, number of laps, is the pattern
a figure 8 or oval around the poles, etc.)
I'm from Summit County, Colorado.  Has anyone near Denver tried to set up a
slope race or a slope combat event and, if so, how did it go?

TIA
John