<<Hi Gang,

I have a brand new (flown in one contest) X-Models Whisper hollow molded 2M
for sale complete with Hitec HS85MG's on flaps and Hitec HS85BB on ailerons
and in fuse.  Plane is in excellent condition.  Color is yellow tops red
bottoms and red tips.  The Whisper is the same plane as the Urge.  The plane
sells new for $469.00 and has  $160 dollars worht of servos installed.
Asking price is $550.00 or best offer shipped in lower 48 states.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS>>

The price is now $500 or best offer and I forgot to mention that plane also
has a nice cutom made stainless steel ballasst system that goes with the
plane as well.  October is approaching fast and that is when my new Pike
will be here so I need to sell this thing fast.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS