Hi guys,
Here is an update on what has not sold yet. I can ship the EPP'ee and the
Whipit, but not the scale planes. These can be picked up here in Southern
California (Victorville) or I can deliver to the Visalia contest. Take a
look, and contact me if you want more information!

First the big scale stuff, all are new-in-box (NIB) unless noted otherwise:
ASK-18 large scale sailplane, Bruckman kit, 4.2 meter span (1/3.8 scale),
NIB, typical high quality German kit with fiberglass fuse, obechi wings and
balsa covered tail surfaces, wing joiner and spoilers installed at the
factory, all surfaces finished and ready to be covered.  $700
Can be seen at:  www.sailplanes.com/sbask18.htm

Nimbus 4 large scale sailplane, Buchelle NIB kit, hugh 6 meter span (1/4
scale), another German scale kit, again with the same specs and degree of
finish as above. Finished fiberglass fuse with obechi sheeted wings.  $1000

Prisma motorglider, Roebers kit, 4 meter span, scale looking motorglider with
a fiberglass fuse and obechi sheeted wing and tail surfaces, taildragger,
includes a nearly new OS 91 four-stroke glow engine and mount, landing gear
and wheels, accessories. NIB but a lot of work done.  $600

Non-Scale stuff, all are new-in-box (NIB):
EPP'ee by Studio B, 48 inch span, early foamy kit.  $25 plus shipping

Whipit handlaunch by Global (Hobby Shack),  1.5 meter span, fiberglass fuse,
poplar sheeted wings, eastern European kit, great quality but too heavy for
HL competition, probably would make a good light air sloper.  $75 plus
shipping