Listed below are some sailplanes from a club member who passed away last
year.  Please contact the person listed below about these planes - PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY TO ME - I don't know anything about them.

Wolf - WS 164", never flown, pale cream and blue - $800 or best offer (bo)

Unknown scale Sail Plane - WS 134", air brakes, wood fus 60", open cockpit,
radio - $ 700 or bo

Unknown scale Sail Plane -WS 128, fus 69", air brakes, servos, 2 person
cockpit, blue and red - $700 or bo

Super Cub - WS 131' (1/3 scale), G62 gas engine, detailed cockpit, no flaps,
servos, red, white and blue - $ 900 or bo

Will welcome sale of  complete package with large discount -

Buyer pays  all shipping and handling costs -

Contact John Roenfeldt - e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] - 303.730.3995 or
720.351.0967

Jim Monaco
Rocky Mountain Soaring Association
Denver, CO