Hi Randy,
Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately, I don't think it would make
for a very good DS'er given the design parameters.
Although one could build an A/C that is strong enough to withstand
flightloads, I suspect that due to the flight path (radius), amount of
A/C mass required to increase and retain forward momentum, and the
actual lifting characteristics (stall tendancy) under the above
conditions (increased pitching drag/greater AoA, centrifugal force/Rn)
will limit maximum velocities. This is not to say one will not achieve
some relatively high velocity, as already witnessed.
In all honesty (as realistically as possible?), how fast is the fastest
DS A/C going? Anyone?

Anyways, the Super Nova is flying, and is unervingly quiet while
airborne. Although at this point it is not that much lighter
(unballasted) wing loading than it's predecessor, it "acts" lighter.
It's weight is incorrectly listed as 80oz (should be 90oz), and with
4.5Lbs of ballast able to be inserted into the torque tube, should make
for some interesting flights while playing outside of the FAI
rules.