From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2000 6:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] Battery Charger/Cycler.

Going to buy a battery charger/cycler this week.  Got it narrowed down to
the
FMA Einstein XL or the Hobbico Accu-Cycle.  Kind of limited on the money and
have to keep it around $100.  Any advice, good experiences or horror stories
on these two chargers?  Is there another charger in the same price range
that
I should be looking at?

Wes Gibson
Rockford, IL