Gosh, I bet Pat never even thought of that!  :)

There are plenty of situations out there that require an internally reversed
servo. As you get into flying more complicated ships you soon discover that it's
not a question of the TX shortcomings. It's more a matter of say, "How can I
drive 14 servos with an 8 channel TX." You have to be creative. Sometimes,
internally reversing the servos can solve the problem.

HS-85: Swap the motor wires, swap the outer feedback pot wires. Never been in a
241, but if the motor is soldered to the circuit board it gets a little tricky.

Dave Wenzlick
Mesa AZ