you can get Y connectors with 'reversing' built in.  Regis

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat McCleave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2000 10:36 PM
To: Matt Lydon
Cc: RCSE
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Servo?

Hi Gang,

In Matt's defense, I did not really make myself clear as to why I needed to
reverse the servos.  I am in the process of building a Scale ASW27 for Larry
Scaramella and will be Y-connecting the spoiler servos and also the retract
and aerotow servos.  I am sure Matt was just trying to be helpful. Now can
someone tell me more about these fancy radios everyone has been talking
about :o).

See Ya,

Pat