Hi All,

I want to start bagging my own wings for scale and electric ships up to 4
meters span. I know that the learning curve may be quite long in order to
produce a good set of wings and so I am looking for some foam for a good
price. Locally, I've only been able to find white styrofoam and what they
call "Square Edge" Blue Foam which is just as soft (15psi compression) as
white styrofoam. Is this stuff strong enough to bag without a spar at this
span and weight?

The foam distributor can special order High Load 40 or HL60 (40 to 60psi on
all sides) but only in large bundles of 48 sheets at $28 to $30 for each
2"x4'x8' sheet. The price for 2"x24"x48" usable panels would only be about $7
(cheap) but, a whole bundle is quite an investment and I have no place to
store it.

Anyone know where I can order HL40/60 or Formular 400/600 in much smaller
quantities at similar "reasonable" prices?

Thanks in advance,
Tom