Mini report.
I just returned from test flying a customers Miraj. I have to say so far I
am impressed! Smooth, responsive and FAST! Handles light lift very well with
a bit of camber. ULTRA QUIET in the air! (No hollow molded noise) I caught a
couple of thermals sneaking buy and the Miraj went up very well. I will try
and make Torrey sometime this week and give it a go.
Yes, I sell them, yes I make some money from the sale, and yes I think it's
a very good model. When & If my web page comes back up you can see some
photos of the Miraj there.

This is no new news to the regular Euro F3F guys some of you have seen the
Miraj in action but I believe this is the first Miraj in the USA.

Tom Copp
COMPOSITE SPECIALTIES 949 645 7032 ph/fax
http://www.f3x.com