[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Absolutely !!  You can do it on only 2 percent.  You buy for $1.00, add 2%
> and sell it for $20.00.  Ask any dealer, they're all millionaires.  :-)  NOT
>    "fuzzy math"

I would submit that it can be done. In the mid 80's I made model fuel commercially
(AVGAS brand name). I was making good money part
time and could have easily made it 100K+ with a little more effort. I was however, in
the middle of my law enforcement career and
didn't want to give it up. I sold the business and the new owner quickly screwed it up.

This would be a little different now because I got out just before UPS changed the
shipping regulations. I'm sure Nitro is more
expensive now. It was $1500 a barrel then.

This IS the rare exception I believe.

Darwin N. Barrie
Scottsdale AZ