> Maybe JC should start importing FVK and other models.  It appears that he has
> the whole process down, including NSP type shipping. : )

Ok, peace ! I'm not looking to shortcut any FVK reseller. Remember,
I was looking for an alternative to NSP.

If you think than NSP prices are right, I don't.

My only problem with aero-model is that they don't seem to cary
the plane I was looking for.

I'm sure that importing goods is a painfull process, and it justifies
to be paid, but maybe not US$100 per model ...

JC.