Hello,
I've been thinking about whether it would be a worthwile effort to put
kevlar hinges on a set of wings I've got.  Is it possible to put kevlar
hinges on a typical set of wings that have already been manufactured and cut
out and taped for regular tape hinges.

Just wondering if anyone has done this before?

I'm thinking the hing would be better than a typical tape hinge but not sure
if I wanted to go to the work of doing it.

Jon