From: "Rich Border" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Cool DS video

> I downloaded it last night with 56k to a save, it took about 4 hours.  Try
starting it then going to bed, you'll be like a kid on
> Christmas morning.   BTW you can download the afterburner at the same
time, it's about 1 1/2 hours, so it will take about 5 1/2
> hours to save.
>
> Having never seen DS it just blew me away.  You travel junkies, if you
like Parker you'd LOVE Camelback, in NE Penn.  Camelback has
> 1000' at 85* on the front and back, needs wind out of the North or South.
The best time is when a big High is sitting over Ohio.

http://schokocreme.tool42.com:8080/ramgen/fsg/diverses/dynamic_soaring.rm