I cannot ship what I don't have! Has nothing to do with shipping! We are able to ship
within 48 hours these days if we have it in stock. The Orion 2M's are made overseas
and I am at the mercy of the supplier/manufacturer. These Orion 2M's are made just for
NSP. We order everything he can make. Please try to be patient we should be bale to
ship this week. A shipment is in the US, and should be here from Boston on Monday.
Then it has to go through customs which take another day.

--
Sal DeFrancesco
Northeast Sailplane Products

Website: http://www.nesail.com