Website? Contact info?

Sounds promising...

--Bill

On Sun, 3 Dec 2000 15:29:09 -0800 Derek Boyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just so you guys know, Rob Crockett's LVAs are worth ten
times their weight in gold.

Don't think you can afford a tenth of an ounce in your
competition HLG? I'll tell you from experience that the
instant confidence these LVA's inspire will make a
definitive improvement in your flying.

I've built Rob's older versions, but it looks like his new
offering is incredibly simple and well within reach of 99%
of us glider guiders.

I stopped using the LVAs (gave them all away cuz I liked
them so much) and my workload/stress while competing showed
it.

These things don't just tell you when the pack is dead, they
give enough info that you'll learn to know where you're at
on the discharge curve at all times.

VERY BENEFICIAL, and TOTALLY WORTH THE EFFORT.

Thermals,

Derek