Why not get all the details and some photos and forward it to the USA
National News media, I mean, its soo important to protect us poor little
non-thinking lambs from ourselves, then possibly all flying site owners will
be more aware of how dangerous our hobby can be, and all you well meaning
safey buffs can sleep well knowing you have saved us from such a terrible
thing happening to our 16 year olds.

    Sometimes the best thing to say is as little as possible.  If you guys
just can't live with yourselves without sharing well meant safety stuff, why
not leave off the exciting bloody part and just say its a really good idea to
make sure stakes are secure against possible unsafe pull outs?

    Some how most of us modelers have muddled through life with out the help
of you really smart guys.  We drive cars, have kids, maintain jobs and even
on occassion build and fly RC sailplanes.

    Over the years there have been fatal accidents that none of you in the
hobby have heard of....and neither has flying site owners.

    Saturday is supposed to be a nice soaring day in Atlanta, and Cobra Stu
is in town today, I am hoping to con him into buying me lunch :-)  You can
bet I will mention STEAK :-)

Chute,  it's time to go to work...

Gordy
In Atlanta this weekend

<<
 Well, I've read about it last month(a few weeks before Karlton put the
starting
 message on the list) in at least two (maybe three) British R/C Magazines.
I'm
 at my work now, but I'll look it up this evening and give more specifics.