>I would not recommend a clevis for the HS 50.  I would put a 90 deg
>bend and a plastic retainer (made by cutting a piece of the many
>leftover control horns you have around and heating a wire slightly
>smaller than the wire of your control rod and pushing it in to make
>a hole) You can push this on to hold the control wire in place.
>Otherwise use a z-bend and put the clevis on the other end.  It
>really depends on the plane you are putting it in.

I just put a 90 degree bend in the wire and poke it through the servo
arm.  Then slip a little circle of 1/64" ply over the wire (looks
like about a 3-4 mm diameter disk with a tiny hole drilled through
the middle) and put a drop of thick CA followed by kicker on the
plywood.

- David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]