Hi Imroze,

What kind of turn out are you expecting for the race.  I am really looking
forward to it!!!

My first taste of racing, I personally saw couple of races at Tarrey Pines-
San Diego and also at Miguelito Canyon - Lompoc (CSR - California Slope
Races), and the Man-on -Man races totally blew my mind!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the Zagi electric race!!!

Later ... Steve