From: Paul Ferguson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 4:38 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Re: Contest and LSF levels

Oh, I agree...

but it is good to debate these things.

Just like getting the silly US Electoral System changed so that it is
democratic.

(Mandatory voting, proportional voting, hand written votes, all hand counts)

Good to talk about, but it will never change.

We all know that there are many flawed systems in the world that are so
traditional
that they will never change despite having holes in the concept big ebough
to drive a
truck through,

What would we talk about over a beer if it was not for these things.

Paul Ferguson
Adelaide, Australia

(Please don't flame me, I'm feeling fragile today)